Category: FIXING & PRODUCT CARE
- Nation wide delivery
- Quality Slate
- Made to Measure
Adhesive, grout, sealant and cleaners
Flexable and highly flexable fast setting wall and floor grout
Tilemaster Grout 3000 is a premium, highly versatile, flexible, efflorescence free, fast setting wall and floor grout. Specially formulated using hybrid thickening systems and polarised fillers and additives alongside carefully selected cements and additives, to produce a smooth and controlled workability with superior ease of mixing and application properties. Tilemaster Grout 3000's flexibility makes it suitable for use in a wide range of applications, including for use on surfaces subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems. Tilemaster Grout 3000 is suitable for grouting joints in wall and floor tiles between 1mm - 20mm wide. Tilemaster Grout 3000 has a very low water permeability making it ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as wet rooms and swimming pools. Tilemaster Grout 3000 can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
When mixed with Tilemaster Flexmaster Additive, the flexural properties of Tilemaster Grout 3000 are enhanced, making it suitable for a wider range of substrates, such as T & G floorboards, steel and fibreglass.
Pure White, Jasmine, Beige, Limestone, Sandstone, Light Grey, Mid Grey, Charcoal, Almond, Natural Grey, Dark Grey, Black, Aspen, Gravel, Cedar, Pecan, Hazelnut, Oak
Flexable rapid setting floor and wall tile adhesive
Rapid Setaflex is a polymer modified, flexible rapid setting cement based floor and wall tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties. Rapid Setaflex has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles to substrates subject to limited movement and/or vibration such as plywood overlay and underfloor heating systems as well as for fixing to solid substrates such as concrete and sand/cement screed. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours. Rapid Setaflex is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools and wet rooms. Rapid Setaflex can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
20kg will cover 5 - 6m² at 3mm thin bed application
5kg, 10kg, 20kg
Ottoseal S70 Silicone
We recommend using Ottoseal for joints in our slate Coping, Hearths and Window sills.The Matt Anthracite color is a perfect match to our slate and gives a professional finish to any project
Ottoseal S 70 highly notch resistant, there is no migratory staining as with some products on the market. It is suitable for applications in constantly wet conditions, e.g bathrooms and swimming pools.
Fila Deterdex Acid Detergent
Deterdex is a strong acid cleaner for cleaning your newly installed floor, post sealing. Removes all grout residues and building-site dirt. All in one detergent and descaler that also removes rust stains.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
• Removes all grout residues and building-site dirt.
• Eliminates any saline efflorescences from terracotta.
• Removes lime deposits from floors, wall tiles (showers), and bathroom fixtures
• Penetrating cleaner for outdoor paving.
• All-in-one descaler and detergent: contains high concentrations of surfactants
• Removes rust stains.
Terracotta 1:5. 10/20 m2 Porcelain tiles 1:5. 40 m2 Natural stone 1:5-1:10 20/35 m2
Fila W68 Clear Sealer
Fila W68 seals and protects porous material as rough-finish natural stone and cement. It does not alter the appearance and drastically reduces absorption. Suitable for internal and external.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
• Seals and protects porous materials such as rough-finish natural stone, terracotta and cement from oily dirt.
• Drastically reduces absorption of the surface without altering its appearance.
• Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.
• For use on interior floors as a protective base coat before the application of wax.
• Natural effect: does not alter the surface appearance
• Water-based: it is environmentally friendly and requires a shorter treatment time as it can be applied to surfaces still not completely dry.
• No film forming.
• Does not alter terracotta frost resistance - Tested by the Bologna Ceramic Center.
Fila Stone Plus Colour Enhancer & Stain Protector
Fila stone plus is a colour enhancer and stain protector in one. Protects and enhances stone and slate penetrates deep into the material to prevent stains from water and oily substances.
WHAT IT’S FOR:
- Protects and enhances the original colour of polished, honed, rough and tumbled natural stone.
- Penetrates deeply into the material, protecting it from water and oily stains and dirt.
- Ideal for windowsills, tops, rosettes, inset decorations.
- Perfect for interior and exterior surfaces.
- Polished stone 30/50 m2
- Unpolished stone 15/25 m2.
- Intensifies colour whatever the surface finish.
- For interior and exterior surfaces.
- Non-yellowing, UV resistant, provides long-lasting protection.
- Very high coverage rates.
- Eliminates weaknesses in granite.
- No film forming.
- Certified as suitable for use on food contact surfaces